Panicking and running around to expensive salons for hair treatment might seem a brilliant idea, to curb hair fall, but the truth is that you can manage to get a hold of the situation back at your home.
1. Flax seeds: Take a glass of water with flax seed (alsi) in an empty stomach. This will provide you with the omega 3 acid that you need for hair growth.
2. Almonds Soak 5 almonds every night in water and eat them with their skin on.
3. Amla Begin every day with one amla. Women generally use hair oil made of amla to get those lustrous curls, didn’t you know?
4. Buttermilk Your scalp needs nutrition. So get plenty of fluids like buttermilk, lime juice and coconut water.
5. Water Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day!
6. Sprouts One bowl of sprouted pulses would be great to make your hair look healthy and lustrous.
7. Tea , coffee Reduce you daily intake of tea and coffee.
8. Proteins Eat chicken and egg each day.
9. Use lemon juice to rinse your hair When you are washing hair, use a teaspoon of lime juice for the last rinse. That make your hair lustrous while protecting it from dandruff.
10. Milk You are never too old for milk. Drink two glasses of skimmed milk for maximum benefits.
11. Methi seeds Apply a paste of methi seeds on your scalp for half an hour once every week, and drink methi water on empty stomachs.
12. Fruits Remember how the age old sadhus survived on fruits? No wonder that they had such long hair! Eat at least 2 or 3 fruits every day like strawberries, bananas, apples, mangoes, chikoos, and grapes.
13. Vegetables Go green- eat a lot of vegetables, munch away on that iron laden spinach.
14. Chicken It is better to have more faith in white meat. Fish, chicken and egg can do wonders for your hair! Try to stay away from red meat.