Shah Rukh And His Beautiful Ladies Rock

Shah Rukh and his leading ladies of 'JTHJ' have been very busy with the promotions of their film.

"Jab Tak Hai Jaan" is Katrina Kaif's first romantic film with Shah Rukh Khan and the actress admits that she is concerned about the response of the audience to her pairing with the superstar.


"This is my first movie with Shah Rukh and I am extremely happy. Since I am doing my first romantic film with him, I have kept my fingers crossed. Every romantic film of Shah Rukh was successful, so I had that pressure, but he helped me a lot," the 28-year-old told reporters.

She was in the capital to promote her film "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", which is late Yash Chopra's last directorial work. He died Oct 21.

She also said it's not just the pairing with Shah Rukh, but also Yash Chopra's reputation of giving best romantic films to Bollywood that is adding to the pressure.

"Not only with SRK, but also Yashji directing the film. I think both had a legacy behind them. It is really important for me that people should like both of us together," she added.

Shah Rukh-Yash Chopra combination gave hits like "Darr", "Dil To Pagal Hai" and "Veer-Zaara".

Anushka Sharma, who started her acting career with Shah Rukh Khan in 2008 movie "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi", will be seen romancing the superstar once again in forthcoming love saga "Jab Tak Hai Jaan". The actress says that even after four years, SRK's charm remains the same.

"He is equally delicious. Yes, in my first film it was an acquired taste because I didn't know him, but with this film, I got to know him better," the 24-year-old told reporters during the promotion of the film in the capital.

Sharing her first experience with SRK, Anushka said she still remembers the "nervousness" that she had during the shooting of "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi".

"I was really scared, but he made me so comfortable and I am always grateful to him for that. Shah Rukh as a co-star is a blessing. In 'Jab Tak...' I was more of a friend. But both the times, he was lovely and the best co-star one can ever had," she added.

Shah Rukh Khan says his forthcoming film "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", Yash Chopra's last directorial venture, is more about feeling and emotions, than box office economics.

"My belief is never on counting. For me, numbers are limits. Also, after the demise of Yashji, I can't relate the film with numbers. The film is more about feeling than any other thing and I think people will like it. It will be beyond numbers," the 47-year-old told reporters when asked if the movie will join the Rs.100 crore club.

Yash Chopra died Oct 21.

"When he (Chopra) used to say on the sets that this is his last film, I never took it seriously, nobody of us did that actually. I used to think, I can always convince him to do another one. But his death came as a shock and this is the reason why the film is no longer just a film for me," said Shah Rukh.

"Jab Tak Hai Jaan" releases on Nov 13. A look at how busy the leading cast has been with the promotions of this film.










Shah Rukh And His Beautiful Ladies Rock Shah Rukh And His Beautiful Ladies Rock Reviewed by Amazing Images, Photos, and etc.. on Monday, October 21, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.